Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Kokotel Thailand is an ambitions start-up in the hospitality industry “Bed and Café Concept with Rooms for 4”, an integrated concept of F&B and accommodation. We aim to deploy 20 properties between 30-110 keys in Bangkok until 2020 and expand to 1,000 properties in India and South-East Asia as a game changer until 2030
Kokotel’s name came from some Japanese words. The most important is “Kokoro (Heart)” This is a symbol of our commitment to provide heart-warming service with Thai Hospitality and Japanese Quality within Bed & Café Concept.
Our first Kokotel in Bangkok, Thailand is at Surawong road "Kokotel Surawong". We are looking for your talented team who would like to have some fun together with aiming to have 2 more properties within 2016
Supervisor of Information Technology
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001228766
- Being a key supervisory member of the rapid growing company to realize its scalable business by spearheading all aspects of IT
- Maintain on IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Responsible for all installing, maintaining, ensuring, monitoring & controlling and managing computer hardware, software and networks of HQ and properties
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and accomplishes information technology strategies by timely services, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Provide recommendations, training and development of resources to ensure an effective and efficient manner in maximizing accessing, security, utilizing and implementing of technology services and resources among properties and HQ.
- Coordinate on IT projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user department and data center.
- Recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures as well as troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
- Ensure technology accessibility and equipped with hardware, software, and network
- Maintain the security of the system and manage users on the system
- Train staff about potential uses both existing technology and new one and support on request.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Maintain log of repairing requirement and maintenance as well as make recommendations about purchasing of technology resources.
- Connect and set up hardware, install work stations and provide network access as well as input and maintain IP address
- Perform other related duties as required.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Thai National Only, Male/Female Age: 24– 30*Negotiable
- Strong passion/motivation to work in new hospitality business at least 3 years
- Positive attitude, strong service minded, Patient, Leadership
- Analytical thinking ability to install and administer computer, hardware, software and networks
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skill and English skill
- Result oriented and self-manage
- Experience and knowledge in computer hardware, software system and program about technical management, technical understanding, analyzing information, troubleshooting and data center management.
- Experience in hospitality systems as well as property management system, financial management system, point of sales, purchasing management system, guest evaluation system are advantage
- Experience and knowledge in coordination and quality management for computer networks, network administration and installation, email and backup procedure
Please send CV in English with recent photo and expect salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
181/1-5 Surawong Road, Suriyayong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500