Supervisor, New Product Costing
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256359
- Prepare standard cost of new product phase I for group designer to do “product council” (Both In-house product and ODM)
- Prepare (manual calculation) standard price of newness semi product such as glass bead (in-house product), supplied spare part cost (ODM product).
- Follow up cost change after product council.
- Join BOM creation process on system to verify standard cost on system is corrected.
- Stamp price to activate price on system.
- Retrieve data of new product from system after BOM, Cost and Price are created on PP system to support HQ to maintain data on AX of HQ.
- Prepare standard cost report of new product for HQ.
- Prepare standard cost and selling price of ODM product to ODM team to create the master item on AX.
- Compare and analysis cost of each phase for new product (Phase 1-4).
- Prepare cost comparison between Design Cost2 vs Design Cost3 and Design Cost2 vs Final pre-production cost (PP STD Cost) of each collection. (In the future, will compare by drop instead.)
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years similar or relevant experience in managerial costing and production cost analysis
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in English and good interpersonal skills to maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of management
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, word, and power point
- Knowledge of costing analysis, manufacturing operations and financial/operational analysis
- Able to analyze and interpret operational and financial data and present results in a clear and concise format
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 80 countries on six continents through approximately 9,800 points of sale, including more than 1,300 concept stores. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 11,000 people worldwide of whom approximately 7,800 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2013, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 9.0 billion (approximately EUR 1.2 billion). For more information, please visit www.pandoragroup.com.