Supervisor, ERP System Compliance
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253910
- Drive IT compliance processes; and the governance around Segregation of Duty (SOD) and Master Data Management (MDM)
- Secure good relationship with It operation and IT application.
- Interact with operation to ensure good governance of ongoing operations and system change process
- Ensure system are adhered to IT audit regulations/guidelines
- Remediate issues addressed in management letter (ML)
- Act as contact point for system audit
- Thai nationality with Good command of English.
- Master degree in IT/System management with Technical knowledge in system audit.
- Strong knowledge in IT risk and regulatory compliance.
- Experience with IT audit, IT risk management, consultancy background or relevant manufacturing knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Business and commercial understanding.
- Critical thinking, strong analytical insight.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).