Supervisor, Environment Engineer
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215125
- Manage and execute water/wastewater treatment plant projects and also collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists, and experts in law and business to address environmental problems.
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports/Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs.
- Lead project team in planning and/or designing a major engineering project and coordinate special planning, and engineering studies
- Recommend procedures to clean up sites that have been contaminated with harmful materials
Graduated Master or Bachelor Degree in Environmental engineering or equivalent
At least 5 - 7 years’ experience in process design in water/wastewater treatment
- Design waste water treatment and pollution-control plant for factory
Knowledge of experience working with environmental permitting and/or regulations.
Understand of water chemistry and ability to effectively communicate the topic
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and the ability to multi-task
Knowledge of Environmental Law
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).