Supervisor, Energy Engineer
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241686
- Lead to global energy management standard: ISO50001, Carbon footprint, Water footprint etc
- Manage Pandora Energy System to achieve international contest: Thailand Energy Award, Asian Energy Award etc
- Maintain Energy standard ISO50001 and Energy management require by law (with Energy audit, Energy Management Report)
- Lead to standard of Energy Cost Saving Project and Policy which support reduction of Energy consumption
- Provide technical support and makes suggestion for development projects to local plant in terms of Energy Cost Saving Project
Bachelor degree in Energy Management, Engineering or equivalent
At least 2-3 years of experience in energy management, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering in factory or large office buildings
Knowledge and skills in energy management, project management.
Strong expereince on Installation of electrical systems, utility systems are used in factories such as air condition, chiller, wet scrubber or machinery used in the production.
Good communication in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).