Supervisor, Dealer Enhancement Program
Hyundai Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213708
Employer Ref. update2014
Location: Laksi, Bangkok
- Implement and upkeep of company’s Dealer Standards.
- Determines and manages dealer profiles.
- Reports problems, status, and attitudes of dealer network to management.
- Drives dealer profitability; encourages dealers to participate in all service schools, programs and sales training opportunities.
- Regularly conduct dealer visits.
- Maintain strong communication channels with all dealers to ensure necessary support is given to assist them in attaining sales and customer service standards.
- At least Bachelor Degree of Law or Business related fields.
- 3-5 years retail sales experience in automotive industry.
- Some sales administration, distribution and customer service experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position is required.
- Good negotiation and presentation skill.
- Ability to communicate in English both written and spoken.
- Ability to operate PC especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of laws and regulations is preferred.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the qualified candidate. Interested candidates please e-mail your resume stating your qualifications, experience and current or expected salary with a recent photo to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hyundai Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Hyundai Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Hyundai Motor (Thailand) has been established in 2006 in order to do the full Distributor Organization for Manufacturer (CKD), Import vehicle (CBU), Sales, Marketing, and Aftersales managed by Sojitz Corporation which is a Japanese firm to be responsible to all Hyundai Thailand management.”
Now we are seeking for energetic and capable candidates to set up operation and develop business. The details of vacant positions and qualifications are shown as below: