Supervisor ,Customer service - Ocean Export/เจ้าหน้าที่ลูกค้าสัมพันธ์อาวุโส-แผนกขาออกทางเรือ
Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228145
Location : Laemchabang, Chonburi
- Controlling working process of customer services in Export department all key performance indications of General and Key account customers and driving and giving support to subordinates in Export department to achieve the good performance.Solving problem concerned with the operation problems.
- Monitoring and support to subordinates in working process relative to the SOP for each customer.
- Monitoring on KPI related to Customer service function and driving and stimulating team members to achieve the business goals or targets,E.g.Accrual income/Cost,mandatory Event report,Invoice Issue within 2 days after ETD. And DPO within 4 days after invoice receipt date.
- Cross check Ebillook, GPP (General Position Posting and ODM (Output Data Management)
- Day to day problems solving.
- Control and Monitor cost related to each shipment and control DSO to be on company target.
- Provide the shipment tracking reports to ll customers required (check & update about 2nd leg and 3 leg.
- Coordinate with Export documentation team , Form&Preparing team,Shipping and Truck Controller and Shipping Lines agents.
- Participate in Monitoring System for complete & accurate export customs entry.
- Participate in training staff to able handle job according to customer's requirement.
- Comply ISO9001 and ISO 140001.
- Other assign from General Manager ,Ocean Export Manager .
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
About Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
Schenker is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding and logistics companies with 55,000 employees in 1,500 offices throughout the world. Worldwide third party Sales are Euro 14.0 billion Schenker belong to the Deutsche Bahn Group with worldwide Sales of Euro 30 billion. Here in Thailand we have 1,104 employees in 12 offices, Nett Sales of thb 6 billion p.a., profitable and growing. We have won large new contracts and thus we are looking for