Supervisor, Continuous Improvement Project (Lamphun Plant)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219424
Continuous Improvement Project
- Implement CI knowledge/culture and continuous improvement roadmap
- Drive CI culture related to QCDP initiative concept
- Find improvement techniques or approaches to maintain KPI such as FROT, RTY, Lead time, Productivity and etc.
- Collaborate with departments to apply/implement improvement principles such as Lean, Six Sigma and etc. to improve production quality, capability and capacity
- Actively manage the continuous improvement process with effectiveness
- Implement tracking and monitoring the improvement of each production unit on annual improvement and execution of tasks
Strong knowledge and application of continuous improvement techniques, including Lean, Six-Sigma etc. to achieve target or KPI
Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Strong communication, coordination and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related fields
- At least 5-7 years of experience in CI and manufacturing improvement process by Lean, Six-Sigma methodology
- Strong knowledge in Lean, Six-Sigma methodology, able to practically apply the theory; Lean or Six-Sigma certificate will be advantage
- Strong project management skills
- At least 3-5 years in supervisory level
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Energetic and proactive person
- Good English communication skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Able to work under high pressure within limited timeline
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).