Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256731
- Participate in every stage of the change or project lifecycle; from requirements analysis to configuration, testing and future maintenance, ensuring adherence to global methodologies and IT/product best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders within their functional area to ensure a thorough understanding of the business processes, needs, challenges, and issues, to enable identification of the most appropriate solution, in alignment with the target application landscape and other global policies
- Ensure co-ordination of processes, decisions, and solutions across each application area and IT operations, both regionally and within the Global IT organisation.
- Provide 3rd Level of application support
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or related field
- 4 year-experience or more in ERP application or solution design and implementation, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX2012, as an internal or external consultant within the manufacturing or supply chain sectors
- Strong knowledge in business process optimisation or improvement
- Hands-on cross-functional knowledge within enterprise level ERP software package
- Detailed process knowledge within the relevant functional area within the manufacturing or supply chain sectors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English – oral and written
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Able to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Positive thinking
- Relevant application certification is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).