Hemaraj Land and Development Public Company Limited is a world class property developer in Thailand. We would like to invite active candidates to join us for residential and property projects with the following qualifications:-
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001274507
Job Locations: TH-Rayong and Chonburi
Job Category: Construction Supervisor in Industrial Estates
Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising contractors and staff; liaisons with project team, applicable departments at WHA community and government units including clients/customers
- Accomplishes construction development by supervising contractors; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to WHA’s policies and procedures.
- Manages contractors by locating, evaluating; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from Project Engineer, Managers and Director.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing WHA’s standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job progress by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and WHA’s standards.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and WHA’s policies; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- High vocational certificate or higher preferably in Civil Engineer/Science
- Over 8 years’ experience in Construction preferably in Infrastructure and Utility work
- Computer skills in MS office and Autocad
- Competence command of English, multinational communication, including engineering skills in construction material and work.
วิธีการสมัคร: สมัครด้วยตนเองหรือทางจดหมาย ติดต่อ ฝ่ายทรัพยากรมนุษย์ หรือ ปุ่ม "APPLY NOW"
18th Fl., UM Tower, 9 Ramkhamhaeng Road,
Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 02-719-9555 Fax : 02-719-9547