Subsidiaries Financial Reporting Manager
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001329728
Employer Ref. update
- Design, implement and maintain effective accounting policies, procedures and controls for subsidiaries
- Provide expertise on the treatment of accounting transactions and related financial reporting requirements
- Design, implement and maintain general ledger reports and reconciliations for subsidiaries
- Design, implement and maintain informative financial results reports to meet the needs of the business
- Manage and support subsidiaries operations including monthly close process and reporting package submission (calendar, journal entries, reconciliations, FX rates maintenances, intercompany accounts, consolidations, eliminations, analysis, reporting)
- Provide guidance / communications and assistance to the subsidiaries from corporate office.
- Manage global reconciliation process and develop process improvements
- Become a key partner to operating management and work closely on month-end analysis.
- Work with local / foreign consulting firms to ensure timely and accurate filling of statutory reports and accounts in applicable countries
- Provide analysis on financial results (historical trends, work drivers, benchmarks)
- Evaluate the accounting or financial reporting impact of operational decisions
- Assist finance and the operating business units with international accounting and reporting related matters
- Assist with the execution of quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits
- Drive to continuously improve the international accounting and reporting process
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Coach and develop the accounting staff
- Degree in accounting or finance
- CPA or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years managing an accounting staff
- Accounting experience in a multi-country/currency or publicly-traded company
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to manage in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Ability to write and document a process
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with senior and functional department managers
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Please send resume and photo to :
Human Resource Department,
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited
3 Rajanakarn Building, 17th floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
or email resume and attached documents to APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
About Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
Nok Air's Friendly culture and consumer centric, is the heart of our business.
"Nok Air is always the most preferred travel service provider in Thailand. Delivered by the inspired team, offering innovative experiences with the passion of Thai"
CEO Nok Air
The airline portrays this aspect of its operation in a truly unique and unconventional way.
The fun and friendly culture is reflected both internally in the organization as well as externally with all marketing activities that reach consumers. Internally, an open-minded and transparent way of working is promoted, while externally Nok Air puts consumers at the center. Nok Air reaches out to them in the most friendly way possible. We at Nok Air take this aspect into consideration with everything we do. Without our true Nok Culture and what it makes us, our business will not reach the success we aim for.