Strategy and Innovation Manager
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252076
The Strategy and Innovation Manager will have end to end responsibility for identifying, designing, and executing special projects for Partner Marketing. The position reports directly to the Director of Partner Marketing and works closely across different departments within Agoda be it with operations and technical teams and local account managers.
This role will have the challenge of thinking up new innovations and ideas for growth, as well as ensuring project implementation is successful. Projects are expected to be more technical and affiliate based and requires technical understanding of how affiliate programs work. The Project Manager would also be responsible to monitor performance post implementation and identify best practices and areas of risk or concern.
This position will have visibility over all aspects of Partner Marketing (across all verticals and all markets) as well as working relationship with other Marketing departments. It offers high visibility with senior management and with other departments within the company.
This position is based in Bangkok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and propose new ideas, test and experiments to optimize current partner relationships as well as ways to innovate and work with affiliates, networks, and key opinion leaders or social media influencers
- Drive revenue for Agoda from projects
- Co-ordination of the strategic direction, including best practices, skill labs, business requirements, KPIs, lead prioritization, operational service levels, and account optimization with relevant stakeholders
- Implementation of recommendations and projects
- Work internally across all of Partner Marketing and externally with other departments in Agoda to ensure seamless implementation of projects
- Continuously analyze and monitor market and overall Partner Marketing performance, trends and the competition to formulate actionable insights and understand business drivers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Minimum five years’ experience in business development, strategy or project management
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills; understands and utilizes data and metrics relevant to role
- Understanding of web-related technologies, and the technical aspects of affiliate distribution models
- Experience with digital strategy, mobile apps, affiliates and affiliate networks an advantage
- Fluent in English. Chinese language skills an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, SQL and web based technology including apps
- Energetic and driven personality
- Able to work independently and autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and a curious mind to continuously seek answers
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all level
About Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 600,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 1,800 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.