Since 1998, Ewit Co., Ltd. has been recognized as an established interactive agency expertising of interactive marketing, web design and multimedia that require innovative approaches to present information. Like a well-rounded and easy-going man, Ewit professionally serves its customers with cordiality, punctuality, flexibility and high quality. We are currently looking for likeminded person to join our fast growing business.
Strategic Planning Manager (Online)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256788
- Lead day-to day strategy contact for the client account and from time to time serve in similar role for new business/initiatives that require strategic planning knowledge and insight.
- Drive information gathering and filtering, providing valuable business and customer insight regarding trends, behavioral shifts, attitudinal dynamics of the clients’ marketplace to appropriate account management, creative and media departments as well as the client.
- Lead both qualitative and quantitative research efforts (project management, presentation of results, etc.) of behalf of the client. Embrace the numbers and be able to tell the strategic story from the data.
- Work with Strategic Planning & Research team to provide consumer insight integration that can be applied to both the total market & multicultural market.
- Develop and persuasively communicate the brand/positioning - story portions of communications plans or other recommendations to agency and client.
- Deliver upon overall timeframes and deliverable milestones for strategy and research projects and related components, etc. to deliver according to client/staff expectations.
- Demonstrate good listening skills, fostering an environment of professional commitment and mutual trust.
- Communicate upstream and downstream in a manner that is timely, respectful, productive, and supports common ground and the project goals, as well as with clients in a manner that is timely, informative, and succinct.
- Operate as a collaborative, team player as well as a keen leader and contribute to the company’s culture.
- Integrate strategic planning insight and knowledge into the creative brief development process, client planning process and overall client business.
- Provide insight on current trends, barriers, etc. impacting purchase of client products and services.
- Analyze, strategize, and assist in the development of marketing plans and positioning papers as it relates to the category, business and client needs.
- Showcase expertise in managing up and down the team structure, across the agency and client team.
- Expertise in operating in an extremely fast-paced environment and consistently delivering success.
- Male / Female 25-35 Years old.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Marketing, Advertising or Consumer Research (Experience in an advertising or media agency is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- In trend of social and digital media.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Enable to work well under and tight deadline.