STRATEGIC PLANNING MANAGER
BBDO Bangkok Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212225
Strategies begin with ideas. To expand an idea, one needs analysis and creativity. To give creativity a practical shape, one requires planning. Planning is further strengthened by right management practices and using all the resources a firm has. Right planning when meets with brilliant execution leads to magic called success.
- Gather, organize, filter and store data for effective decision making.
- Keep a track record of what is going on in the industry, monitor competitive trends, suggest changes in plans to management and zero in on market opportunities.
- Predict or rather through careful analysis, suggest ways as how business threats can be eliminated.
- Improve internal business plans by doing proper market analysis and understanding of the outer market.
- Strategic budgeting process and financial plans for firm's product development. Financial analysis is the key to distribute budget in a planned manner.
Qualification and Experience
- Male/Female, aged 28 years and above.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any related fields.
- Have experience in marketing communication, preferably from advertising agencies at least 5 years.
- Strong analytical skills, planning skills and strategic thinking.
- Highly self-motivated with creativity.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint).
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with teamwork attitude.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BBDO Bangkok Limited
About BBDO Bangkok Limited