Strategic Planner Manager
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001340247
Employer Ref. tencent
Strategic Planner Manager
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and make the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consists of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for SouthEast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
As a subsidiary of Tencent, Topspace is an all-in-one digital marketing agency with 12 years of digital production experience. We help our clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and off-line execution. Topspace also focuses on helping our clients to reach their customers in China with Tencent’s strong foothold through Tencent’s comprehensive list of online products such as WeChat, QQ, QZone.
Currently, we are looking to expand our team to support our continued growth. We are looking for the right fit for the role of Strategic Planner Manager.This role is provides leadership and guidance for agency team members on branding initiatives, works as a fully integrated member of the agency’s client team with particular close cooperation with account management, media, and social departments. Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process.
- Represent the client’s customers in agency and client meetings
- Understands the client’s business and objectives and works with account team to develop solutions and creative business ideas.
- Works as a fully integrated member of the agency’s client team with particular close cooperation with account management, media, and social departments.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process, including TV, Radio, Digital, and Social testing.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Analyzes consumer data and conducts primary research with a trained sensitive eye for those insights that spark the creative process.
- Crafts consumer-driven creative briefs and provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives.
- Reviews and critiques creative product to ensure it’s on strategy and within brand.
- Evaluates the effects of the campaign in the marketplace by tracking data such as sales and share along with brand image over time.
- Provides leadership and guidance for agency team members on branding initiatives.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Designs and monitors the design and questionnaires and topic guides
- Leads and participates in strategic development for new business initiatives.
- Ability to manage junior planners across social, digital, and traditional disciplines, investing in their success and clearly articulating assignments and areas for development.
- Establish close working relationship with Director level and above with each client, understanding the importance of alignment with the head of research.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At leas 7 Years’ Experience in strategic planning in advertising or digital agency.
- Experience in an advertising agency / digital agency or related field.
- In-depth understanding of customer marketing, digital marketing and up-to-date digital trend
- Strong analytical skill, Good communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill, Presentation skills, Multi - tasking skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English (Business level)
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tencent Thailand Company Limited
Muang Thai - Phatra Complex, Tower A,
15-16th Floor, 252/19-20 Rachadapisek Road,
Huaykwang, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand.
TEL. 02-833-3000 FAX. 02-833-3113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
About Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
About Tencent Thailand and Sanook!
Sanook is a subsidiary of Tencent, one of the largest internet technology companies in the world. Sanook’s strengths include providing Thailand’s leading web portal, application technologies, digital marketing planning, and music streaming. Over the past 18 years we have shown success in positively capturing industry direction across all demographics.