Strategic Planner Manager
Sanook Online Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213804
Strategic Planner Manager
Sanook is a subsidiary of Tencent, one of the largest internet technology companies in the world. Sanook’s strengths include providing Thailand’s leading web portal, application technologies, digital marketing planning, and music streaming. Over the past 18 years we have shown success in positively capturing industry direction across all demographics.
As a subsidiary of Sanook, Topspace is an all-in-one digital marketing agency with 12 years of digital production experience. We help our clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and off-line execution. Topspace also focuses on helping our clients to reach their customers in China with Tencent’s strong foothold through Tencent’s comprehensive list of online products such as WeChat, QQ, QZone.
Currently, we are looking to expand our team to support our continued growth. We are looking for the right fit for the role of Strategic Planner Manager.This role is provides leadership and guidance for agency team members on branding initiatives, works as a fully integrated member of the agency’s client team with particular close cooperation with account management, media, and social departments. Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process.
- Represent the client’s customers in agency and client meetings
- Understands the client’s business and objectives and works with account team to develop solutions and creative business ideas.
- Works as a fully integrated member of the agency’s client team with particular close cooperation with account management, media, and social departments.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process, including TV, Radio, Digital, and Social testing.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Analyzes consumer data and conducts primary research with a trained sensitive eye for those insights that spark the creative process.
- Crafts consumer-driven creative briefs and provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives.
- Reviews and critiques creative product to ensure it’s on strategy and within brand.
- Evaluates the effects of the campaign in the marketplace by tracking data such as sales and share along with brand image over time.
- Provides leadership and guidance for agency team members on branding initiatives.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Designs and monitors the design and questionnaires and topic guides
- Leads and participates in strategic development for new business initiatives.
- Ability to manage junior planners across social, digital, and traditional disciplines, investing in their success and clearly articulating assignments and areas for development.
- Establish close working relationship with Director level and above with each client, understanding the importance of alignment with the head of research.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At leas 7 Years’ Experience in strategic planning in advertising or digital agency.
- Experience in an advertising agency / digital agency or related field.
- In-depth understanding of customer marketing, digital marketing and up-to-date digital trend
- Strong analytical skill, Good communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill, Presentation skills, Multi - tasking skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English (Business level)
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Sanook Online Limited
Muang Thai - Phatra Complex, Tower A,
15-16th Floor, 252/19-20 Rachadapisek Road,
Huaykwang, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand.
TEL. 02-833-3000 FAX. 02-833-3113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanook Online Limited
About Sanook Online Limited
Sanook Online Limited, a subsidiary of Tencent Holdings Limited, is Thailand’s top online destination for the past 16 year.
The Sanook.com website was founded in 1998 under the company MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and began as a Thai web directory with information and entertainment services. After getting off to a good start and building a great business we created various Internet services that became the means by which Thailand's online world evolved, leading to further, ongoing developments and advances that reflect the success of the company.
In 2007, MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. changed its name to Sanook Online Co., Ltd. to embrace the steadily-growing business. Thanks to a group of experts and visionaries who relentlessly strived to achieve world-class excellence, the company has become a leader in providing comprehensive business services over the Internet in Thailand.