Strategic Key Account Senior Supervisor
Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225579
- Planning, managing, training and consulting business opportunities/strategies including updated information to Company Business Owners.
- Training and conduct seminars, workshops, road-shows and other activities to maintain good relationship with Company Business Owners, potential business partners and customers in order to achieve company objective.
- Manage and control training budget
- Provide and support company’s rules and regulations to Company Business Owner for acknowledgement.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related fields
- 2-5 years experience in business relation to business partner/owner, sales management; manage and arrange training/seminar/workshop schedule
- Good interpersonal skill and independent
- Good leadership
- Enjoy travel and work on weekends also upcountry/overseas
- Ability to work effectively in high pressured environment
- Excellent/Good command in English and computer literate
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Contact us now: Human Resources Division,
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220, 8211, 8212
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has won The Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!