Strategic Business Process Management | Enablement Manager – Cloud Apps
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252877
Employer Ref. IT@
This Business Process Management & Enablement Manager is for the cloud applications technology group within the world’s leading blue chip IT consulting firm. This technical Manager will drive the shaping, solutioning & implementation of Industry Solutions across Client, Partner & eco-system On-Premise and Cloud applications.
This manager will have strong Application | Integration | Cloud Architecture skills and a proven track record of implementing integrated solutions across cloud-based applications (e.g. SalesForce | WorkDay | ServiceNow | Sitecore | Azure) and on-premise applications.
The ideal candidate is an experienced software development | technical architect professional who has significant experience architecting and implementing integrated processes across multiple platforms and applications. Advocate & practitioner in Agile, Rapid Application Development or similar proven solution delivery approaches.
* This role is for Thai Nationals…
- Process | Application | Integration Architecture:
- Ideate, Design & Implement Business Process-centric and Industry Solutions which span multiple applications, platforms & infrastructures
- Deliver Solutions with well architected APIs & microservices
- Design & Implement Solutions leveraging Service-Oriented Architecture patterns
- Project Management | Quality Assurance | Risk Management during implementation
- Foster Team Engagement, Mentoring & Skill Building
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Project Management or equivalent degree program
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering & technical architecture
- 4+ years in Integration Architecture & Solution Delivery
- Top Tier IT Consulting firm experience is a plus
- Effective communicator, proactive planner with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities
- Strong understanding of Agile project management methodology and delivery practices
- Superior listening skills with the ability to gain clarification when needed
- Ability to identify issues, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and manage issue escalation effectively
- Ability to build and maintain strong, effective working relationships
- Good English written & communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment