Strategic Business Development
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001310738
Employer Ref. alisapro2017
- Prepare 5 years business plan to acquire Corporate Broker License
- Develop and build sales road-maps together with sales activities according to the company goal and direction by focusing both sales target and performance target or bottom line target (profitability)
- Drive and execute corporate strategy to achieve business objectives and develop revision process to maintain its competitiveness
- Prepare business case including sales strategies, launch plan, execution plan, results monitoring and evaluation
- Brief, negotiate with and ensure all internal and external parties agree on concepts, responsibilities, procedures and timetable for each program
- Budget for and forecast activities as well as perform business partner, distribution channel and product line analysis
- To organize and provide product and service that we can offer to our strategic partnership
- Hold Individual Broker License over 1 year
- Master Degree in Finance, Insurance, Economics, Marketing
- At least 5 Years' experience or background knowledge of insurance broker / insurance business
- Ability to develop new partnerships opportunities (i.e. banks, retails, etc), Negotiation Skill
- Excellent Business English
- Accountable and outcome oriented
- Good analytical, logical, and strategic thinking, strong interpersonal, and communication skills
- Good attitude and able to work with pressure to set up new key business.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.