Store Material Responsible
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224115
Are you an initiative and good at project management?
- Ensure all store materials planning is secured, from the various vendors until their delivery to the stores;
- Ensure that all parties involved in the process above are engaged into a constant improvement program (quality, cost, timeline, one team);
- Ensure that the proper controlling processes / SOPs are put in place to check that the needs are met, that the company tends to not carry excess material / receive excess material, that the company never misses material, and that the inventory on hand is secured in terms of storage and durability.
- Administer the above.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- Strong experience in Supply chain management in a multi-sourcing environment;
- Project management;
- Coping with a hard workload.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Initiative, Inspiration and motivation
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Supply chain management
- Experience in a retail environment is a plus
- Excellent written skills, both in Thai and English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, an ability to adapt to new software solutions