Store Manager (Future Park Rangsit)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001270475
Are you ready to put your leadership skills and business savvy to test in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment full of employees to guide, customers to please and high-set business goals to reach. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Store Manager comes with lots of responsibilities - and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide excellent customer service on all levels
- Follow up on sales goals and budgets to optimize profit
- Ensure all store activities live up to standards (garment presentation, sales activities, campaigns, stocks and follow-ups)
- Recruit, train and develop employees, and provide succession planning for everyone in your team
- Ensure that all back office procedures are up to standards (staff planning, cash office, reductions, deliveries, safety and security routines)
- Set an example for your team and act as a role model
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- A great drive and result driven attitude
- Ability to communicate expectations and information to your team
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team
- Being well-organized and able to cope with large workload
- Ability to prioritize and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and development
- An analytic and reflective mindset
- Ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team's performance to reach objectives and results
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
Up for the challenge? Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary.
Interested candidates should apply in person or submit your application together with resume of career-to-date, information on present, salary expectation and recent photograph to:
Hthai (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
4, 4/1-4/2, 4/4 Central World Plaza, 1st Floor F110-116,
Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel: 0-2620-6888 Fax:0-2620-6899