PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215620
Employer Ref. 194DB
Locations: Bang poo or Nontaburi
Salary: 30,000 – 33,000 Baht/month + Commission
Our client is a leading automotive spare parts retail shop. They are now looking for an energetic person to join their team in the position of Store Leader.
- Developing business strategies, expanding store traffic and optimizing profitability.
- Achieving the sales target by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Completing store administration and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Reporting on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc.
- Proposing innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conducting personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Dealing with all issues that arise from staff or customer (complaint, grievances, etc.).
- At least 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Management experience of at least 2 years.
- Fair written and spoken English skills.
- Strong service mind, well-organized, flexible and positive attitude
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.