Store Keeper (Engineering)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221149
- Check incoming spares / equipment and shipping document which relate to purchase order or repair order for part number, serial number, quantity, interchange ability, effectively to ensure all incoming items comply with all requests concerned
- Check packaging of incoming items to ensure properly packed and protected and do visual inspection to ensure no evidence of damage
- check life available of hard tine component / shelf life availability of life limit items and calibration certificate of equipment to ensure the serviceability
- Check airworthiness documents for traceability proof to birth , TSN , TSO , TBO with FAA 8130 , JAA FORM1 , EASA FORM1 or certificated of conformity
- Male, Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Major in Mechanical is preferable)
- Experience in Aviation is beneficial
- Fresh graduate also welcome
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Can communication in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards