Store Design Manager
ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253902
Employer Ref. update
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures accuracy and consistency of the architectural plans as it relates to the Brand design criteria
- Ensures proper implementation of store design with Construction Team and Contractors as well as with Store Team. Collaborates closely supporting all needs of each department
- Ensures design timelines and budgets are met
- Works with Marketing Department to develop brand in-store promotion site
- Partners with Visual Merchandiser for new projects such as fixture development, new materials and finishes and any other special design project.
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design, Industrial Design, or Architecture
- Experiences 3-5 years in related experience. Retail experience will be an advantage
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to multi-task on multiply projects while complete task with accuracy and with strong attention to details
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely : both verbally and in written English
- Ability to travel up-country on assignment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
About ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Worldwide Most Prestigious Cosmetics Company People all over the world associate us with beauty. This is because we import and distribute internationally famous cosmetics and fragrances i.e. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tory Burch, Lab Series and Tom Ford Beauty. However, we at ELCA believe that we belong to more than just a group of highly successful companies dealing with beauty. We are ourselves one beautiful , warm family. We have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. We also provide a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. To cope with our rapid growth, we are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organization