Urgently required Experienced Customer Service Officer
Act as the key interface between salesperson and relevant departments.
Provide full support to the Sales Team and liaise with internal departments to ensure clear communication channel and accurate information is gathered to reach overall company goals
Stock and Warehouse Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247332
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises daily warehouse operations; both for raw materials and finished goods
- Organise incoming shipments which are (a) finished goods, assembly parts and raw materials from local Thailand suppliers; and (b) finished goods, assembly parts and raw materials shipped in from abroad (China, Indonesia, France and US etc.)
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Supervise a team of 4 staff and assign workload on a daily, weekly, monthly basis depending on plan
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate
- Ensures that all products are properly placed on racks on per zoning areas;
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date finished goods inventory report
- Coordinate with Production Department regarding item/s that are scheduled for delivery
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly and annual physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
- Confer and coordinate activities with Retail, shipping ,logistics and Purchaser on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
- BS degree in logistics, and/or supply chain management
- Proven warehouse supervisory experience
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Open to Thai Nationals only
Please send your resume/CV with expected salary by click " Apply Now "