Sr.System Analyst -Middleware Administrator
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211715
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and Implement IT middleware infrastructure solutions including reverse proxy to support both present and future business requirements
- Perform and advice effectively middleware problem investigation and resolution to a variety of different problem, performed in a timely manner
- Install, configure, administer and manage IT middleware infrastructure including reverse proxy under minimal supervision to ensure high performance/reliability/availability systems are in place to support business users and applications
- Perform technical reviews of proposed middleware related infrastructure/design/configuration or architectural modification
- Help and direct infrastructure team members to resolve technical issues that require technical knowledge/experience in middleware technologies
- Design and Implement monitoring solution for detect IT middleware problem including reverse proxy
- Analyze IT middleware capacity and ensure capacity plan developed by infrastructure team members
- Ensure the quality of works produced by Infrastructure support team members
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering/Science or related
- 3-8 years with IT infrastructure support
- Strong knowledge of various system platforms (hardware and system software), Intel, Linux, Unix, Windows and others
- Strong knowledge of various scripts for example shell script, python script, batch shell script and/or java scripts
- Strong knowledge and experience with middleware technologies (WebLogic or Websphere or JBOSS or DOTNET) will be advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with reverse proxy technologies will be advantage.
- Experience working with middleware infrastructure of large scale environments will be advantage.
- Experience working with load balancing and clustered architecture.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, basic network concepts
- Knowledge of problem management
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of Enterprise backup and recovery strategy and concept
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
Interested persons should apply in person with a resume, transcript and a recent photo to the Human Resources at True Tower, Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am 4.00 pm; or mail your resume via APPLY NOW
TRUE Corporation Public Company Limited
18 True Tower, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true