Sr. Supervisor - Supply Chain Development Engineer
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248062
- Champion and develop the team in our continuous improvement pursuit
- Provide timely and accurate metrics which are key indicators of our overall performance
- Develop members of the staff to be capable of undertaking continuous improvement initiatives
- Employ six sigma/lean techniques to lead operational teams to make data and statistics based decisions that move our operations forward
- Provide coaching to team leaders, mentor new trainees, and act as a key player in training employees in productivity methodology tools
- Act as a demanding partner for stretch goals, aggressive pace, and sustainable results. Ensure team metrics tie to business and performance goals
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Demonstrates an understanding of Quality practices and principles
- Adheres to the Company’s 7S program and support a clean environment at all times
- Commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process
- Communicates well with leadership, Team members and other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in manufacturing environment with continuous improvement background/exposure, including facilitation skills to lead groups or teams as part of a Kaizen Event/Work Shop.
- Knowledge of Time Studies Methodology and Theory
- General knowledge of a general technical field such as industrial engineering, or manufacturing engineering.
- Good working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation application software.
- Good understanding of continuous improvement techniques and possess good oral and written communication skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Ltd.
About Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Ltd.