Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225223
- Be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, data migration & support of SAP FICO areas to meet the business requirements
- Analyzing Finance business processes together with technical skills in controlling Module.
- Design Finance business processes with SAP Thai Localization functions integrated across SAP modules
- Understands business practices, configuration dependencies, and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP
- Able to provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Lead and coordinate the work with implementation teams with excellent interpersonal skills
The Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 10 year working experiences in SAP implementation project
- Working experiences in an International SAP project with strong communication skills in both Thai and English
- Team leader and Project management skills
- Have an Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Positive mentality (independence, initiative, spontaneousness, positiveness)
- Preferred if being knowledge of Automotive manufacturing
- Supply chain process skills is prefer
- Co-ordination: Co-operate with everyone and start first in grey –zoned work area.
- Capable to learning new things from many new projects
- Fast response to both customer and application maintenance team.
- Self-discipline and responsible to work
- Able to work well under tight deadlines or under pressure from then clients
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.