Sr. Safety Engineer
Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253192
Mission: Ensure the safe work environment and safe work practices are in place and implement the effective occupational health awareness programs to ensure the reduction of occupational illness in the Plants
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in Occupational health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Sciences or a field related to the work.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and/ or management a Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or related field.
- Experience in Emergency preparedness, mitigation and response program.
- Principles, practices and applicable equipment related to Industrial Safety management.
- Knowledge in Safety and applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Data collection and statistical analysis / project management / research methods/ practices and report writing.
- Good command of English
- Provide the safety orientation or related training program or awareness program, cooperate with all concerned departments to encourage the occupational health and safety awareness throughout the factory employees and contractors such as Ergonomics, Eye Irritation, Skin Irritation, noise reduction program, etc.Deploy the occupational health awareness program to all workshops through the Ergonomics assessment (RULA/REBA) and cooperate with the occupational health working group to find out the short term and long term corrective actions to reduce the Ergonomics in the workplace.
- Provide the consultancy to any activities related to occupational health and safety issues.
- To propose and manage improvement projects related to safety impact to minimize/eliminate the occupational, health and safety risk in working area.
- Conduct the internal Occupational Health and Safety Audits to determine its effectiveness.
- To be the coordinator for all EHS training courses in factory, set up the training program, follow up to ensure the effectiveness of EHS training program and report the result to management.
- Ensure that the safety validation is conducted for new machine, renovation of all non-mass production areas (Rx-Lab, GE, RxPlatform) prior to allowing the change of those machine, equipment and area in EMCT.
- Monitor and follow up to ensure that factory has followed the GE policy and other occupational health and safety related standards and propose action plan for improvement.
- Set up the workplace monitoring program such as chemical, noise, lighting and recommend all workshops to improve EHS standard and comply with the legal requirement.
- Set up the quarterly crane inspection program, give feedback to concerned people to immediate fix if the crane or lifting equipment are not conformed to the standard and follow up to ensure that all cranes or lifting equipment are well maintained and in the good condition
Interested candidate can send resume to mischelle(@)saitechsolution.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
About Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
|Saitech Group, a premier recruitment and IT outsourcing company in Thailand, has earned a reputation as a unique firm in a fast-paced marketplace. We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services with results. Our staff are professionals who build long-term, trusted relationships and bring a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to client’s work. Presently, Saitech Group is considered as one of the top performers in Thailand, in its area of expertise.|
Saitech group includes.
1.) Saitech Info Services Co., Ltd. (Executive Placement and Recruitment Company)
2.) Saitech Solution Co., Ltd. (IT Outsourcing Businsess)
If you are looking for better opportunities either in Finance, Marketing, Telecom, IT, Retail or Logistics, start dropping us your resumes now at https://www.facebook.com/SaitechGroup/app_272394866107013. To receive our regular news and new job positions available in the markets, please click us LIKE in our Facebook page. At Saitech, let us be apart of your career success!!