Sr.Officer-IT Technical Support
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241955
Employer Ref. Sirimas
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, operating systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Supporting the roll-out of new application
- Responding within SLA
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Managing computer inventory
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Understanding on patch management (WSUS)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related fields
- At least 5 years of IT Technical Support
- Problem solving skills
- Service mind
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Technical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- A logical mind
- A meticulous and methodical nature
- Able to communicate well in English
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division, 6th Fl.
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.