Zillion-Tech (Thailand) Ltd.
Sr. Manager, Offline and Partnership Marketing (Marketing Lead, Thailand)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001212060
Job Type: Full-Time
Short Description:Zilingo is looking for a creative, out-of-the-box Marketer who can take full ownership of Zilingo's local marketing efforts in Thailand. We are looking for someone who can take ownership in ideating and executing marketing strategy – this will largely comprise of offline marketing events, affiliate partnership marketing and growth hacking.
- Establish and manage Zilingo's relationships with external partners to grow the customer base – including major banks, telcos, startups and other organisations
- Plan and execute all marketing events for Zilingo Thailand like offline events, flea markets, press conferences, BTL Marketing, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and media to spread word of mouth adoption and drive transactions
- Ideate and brainstorm on all of Zilingo's marketing campaigns in Thailand, providing local context and flavour whenever possible
- Maintain monthly reports on Zilingo's marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to various marketing activities and assess performance with Key Performance Indicators
- Coordinate with copywriters and graphics designers to ensure all marketing collateral is created in time for every campaign
- Coordinate closely with the central marketing team to align local marketing activities and provide support whenever required
- Leads the local marketing team and works closely with Zilingo’s central marketing team to determine the short, medium and long term vision, key positioning and building the brand image
- Actively seek new PR opportunities to generate further brand exposure and capitalize on media spending
- Oversee social media channels and strategy in Thailand
- Creative problem solver and able to think on his/her feet
- Proactive, self-driven and open to learning new things
- Can independently drive projects, takes responsibility readily
- Is a detail oriented, organized, multi-tasker capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining creativity and a can-do attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills and can speak confidently and clearly in meetings
- Prior experience in Marketing, Event Management or E-commerce is a plus, but not required.
- Marketing experience in E-commerce or Fashion is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing leadership role with a proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategy within a dynamic fast paced environment
- Experience in developing a brand internationally whilst maintaining brand integrity and ensuring consistency with the Thai market
- Able to Identify key trends in the Thai market specifically for marketing/PR activities for the organization and apply these to the strategy while maintaining set KPIs
- Able to combines a creative, innovative approach with commercially viable ideas
- Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
AGEPREFERRED: 24 – 30 years
Due to the nature of this role, fluency in Thai is a must
Languages: English – excellent, Thai - Excellent