Sr. Industrial Engineer/ Industrial Engineer Section Manager /(BTS Bearing/Wellgrow Industrial by company bus)
UTAC Thai Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336677
Employer Ref. update2015
- Management of Industrial Engineers, providing clear direction and delegation to support capex and capacity analysis, NPI & product costing analysis, shop floor layout optimization, and factory expansion scenario development.
- Provide Industrial Engineering Support in terms of simulation, equipment and manning capacity modeling, facility design and productivity improvements.
- Provide support in factory cost reduction project through internal and external benchmarking.
- Provide support to engineering and manufacturing operations including work-study analysis, flow optimization, and speed modeling.
- Optimize use of systems and tools for efficiency and to ensure subordinates carry out their tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Participate and lead problem solving sessions using structured approach and lean methodologies.
- Plan and divert resources efficiently and effectively towards realizing the business goals.
- Communicate effectively across teams in manufacturing operations, quality, engineering, facilities and corporate IE teams.
- Ability to support executive level decision making with clear and concise presentations.
- Training of new hires.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS (Eng) / MS (Eng) in Industrial Engineering
- >6 years of experience with a Multi-national company in Industrial Engineering;
- >2 years of experience in managing team of Industrial engineers and direct reports;
- Experience with Lean methodologies and structured problem solving;
- Experience with Statistical data analysis (e.g. DMAIC, SPC, JMP)
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills;
- Able to multi-task, apply critical thinking and work under time constraints;
- Strong computer understanding with knowledge of Office tools, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Ability to write scripts in VBA, SQL and ASP for Macros in Excel is preferred;
- Strong oral and written skills in Thai and English;
- Strategic thinking skills;
- Strong Process Understanding;
- Semiconductor or Hi-Tech Industry experience is preferred;
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate in both English and Thai is a preference;
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment;
- The individual must be self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have also demonstrated ability to work well with people and have a proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to UTAC Thai Limited
About UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.