Sr.Financial Analyst (FMCG/Consumer Product)
I.P. Trading Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238390
As a business analyst, your responsibilities include business plan development to identify specific financial tactics that build on consumer and trade insights to deliver overall business objective and strategies. You will also be using your skills to financially analyze the business, promotion , competition, and portfolio analysis.
- Developing annual plans (brand/account budgeting , forecasting , and planning)
- Preparing monthly report of actual vs. budget
- Promotion/pricing planning and analysis
- Consumer/Customer understanding and trade deal mechanic
- Working cross function with sales and marketing
- Project-based financial analysis
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance and accounting
- 3-5 yrs. Of experience
- SAP experience is advantage
- FMCG or Beverage industry preferred
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of analytical skill; logical thinking ; problem solving initiative & follow-through; and teamwork;
K.Kitti Taweeboonyapa (Kong)
Office : 02-372-3461
Mobile : 090-401-0601
idilne : loso77777777
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to I.P. Trading Ltd.
About I.P. Trading Ltd.
Are you … … Proactive? Energetic ? Ambitious ? Hardworking ? Intelligent ? I.P. Manufacturing Ltd/ I.P. Trading Ltd are key market players in fast moving consumer goods in Thailand with a brand portfolio, namely, IVY, VIXOL, HYGIENE, WHIZ, DANCE and FOCUS. We are looking to recruit talented individuals to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals looking for a long-term career. You will be trained to work in a real life situation.