PMT THE HOUR GLASS
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238221
- Course administration including submitting training grant claims for courses conducted externally.
- Maintain and update all training records/costs.
- Prepare Training Needs Analysis, annual department development, individual training plan and total company training plan.
- Administer Career Progression Development programme and assist in the annual talent review and succession planning processes.
- Responsible for conducting orientation programme to all staff and administer the E-Learning process.
- Manage the evaluation of learning effectiveness for corporate learning programmes and recommend improvements.
- Facilitate product training and external courses.
- Review staff performance using performance management system, KPIs and open appraisals.
- Prepare KPIs for HODs to review on a half-yearly basis.
- Manage TMS and evaluation performance all business unit.
- Provide IDP Training plan
- Update training catalogue in term of technical skill and soft skill.
- Female / Male age 28-37 years old ,Thai nationality.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Organization Development or any Related field
- 5 years experience in HRD function.
- Be initiative and result oriented person, Positive thinking, good attitude with service minded
- Energetic, eager to learn and acquire good interpersonal, Strongly interpersonal & communication, coordination and negotiation skills
- Well organize, strong analytical & problem solving skill and ability to work under pressure & independently ,creativity
- Having skill in Employee engagement management
- Having skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good command of spoken and written English
This position is open to Thai nationals only
Interested applicants please send resume and example writing content to us by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PMT THE HOUR GLASS
About PMT THE HOUR GLASS
About PMT THE HOUR GLASS
Established in 2008, PMT THE HOUR GLASS is a 50:50 joint Venture Company founded by Prima Times Co., Ltd. and The Hour Glass Ltd. This new retail group is Thailand’s leading retailer of specialist timepieces. The mission of PMT THE HOUR GLASS is to combine the world’s finest timepieces with friendly and highly accessible horological expertise that makes the purchase of a watch a rewarding experience for aficionados and first time buyers alike.