Sr. Engineering Manager , Packaging ,(Chonburi) MAX 150K
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277891
Sr. Engineering Manager ,MAX 150K
Business : Packaging
Location : Based in Chonburi and responsible both of Chonburi & Rayong
***Prefer : Packaging Manufacturing Background***
***Electrical Engineering filed, strong command skills, good English skills and strong PLC skills.***
Reporting to GM of MNC Cluster,
this position responsible to manage and control roles of maintenance, PM, machine installation & upgrading , equipment & tools design, building construction and support technical to production both of Chonburi Plant and Rayong Plant.
- Manages, monitors, and controls subordinates on their daily performance by providing advice and assisting in the solving of operational problem.
- Upgrades or modifies production machinery based on customer’s requirement and machine capacity to be able to produce the required products at the required quality and volume by installing additional or new parts to improve production capacity and quality; monitors the machine running through trial run to ensure they are able to perform according to the set plan.
- Provide yearly maintenance budget, manages and controls the maintenance expenses to efficiency.
- Implement, manages and controls PM both of Electrical and Mechanical.
- Implement and responsible to energy saving project.
- Manages and controls the construction, machine relocation and modification
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or related.
- Experience in management level of engineering and/or maintenance >10 years.
- Experience in Packaging Manufacturing
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, PLC, PM, energy saving.
- Service mind and good interpersonal skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.