URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Essentra is a leading international, supplier of specialist plastic, fiber and packaging products listed on the London Stock Exchange. The group is a well invested global business, headquartered in the UK, with 42 principle manufacturing facilities, 64 sales and distribution operations, and 5 research and development facilities spread across 29 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Essentra visit our website at www.essentra.com.
In Thailand, we are a leading manufacturer of cigarette filters. The company, which is located in Bangkhuntien area of Bangkok, has been established in Thailand for 42 years and the business has been growing rapidly during the past 10 years. To support our business expansion, the company is seeking a complement & energetic personnel to join our dynamic team.
SR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – PLC SYSTEM CONTROLLER
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252058
- Provide engineering support and direction to the maintenance department for maintaining electrical and electronic equipment in a manner which optimizes operational performance and safety.
- Analyze and interpret electrical schematics to the component level as required to make repairs and return equipment to operation.
- Develop, write, and de-bug control logic for machine control, make design modifications and improvements to complex electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
- Provide direction to electricians in troubleshooting, repair and program AC/DC drive systems.
- Responsible for the maintaining of all electrical prints and documentation. Keep existing documentation current and accessible to other team members.
- Ensure that copies of software are up-to- date and available to the maintenance team members and that sufficient back-up copies are maintained in a safe location.
- Cooperate with engineering and maintenance Team of company group and partner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology or an Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic with minimum 5 years of experiences in the relevant roles in manufacturing plant.
- Experience in PLC logic and programming with PLCs: Siemens and Mitsubishi / Omron etc. is a plus
- Knowledge about PLCs and the technology we are using is based on Siemens components, including Knowledge about S7 and Simotion
- Basic Knowledge how to handle S7 programs
- Establishing connections to PLC incl. making use of the routing information.
- Trouble shooting on PLC Systems (reading diagnostic buffers, check online status, Exchange a Card and reload the program, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of Simotion and drives.
- Diagnostically check a drive and its condition.
- Adjusting the drive parameters / re-tune the drive
- Understand of state of the art networks (Profibus, ProfiNet, TCP/IP)
- Must be able to create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
- Experience with logic auto-generation from templates is a plus.
- Good understanding of English
The successful candidate has a great opportunity to receive technical training on state of art technology from the technology owners.
Salary Range: 40-50k, commensurate with experiences & skills required
Working Conditions & Fringe Benefits:-
Working Days/Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5.00 pm. and Saturday 8-12 am.
Welfare & Benefits: Max. Bonus of 3 months, cost of living allowance, provident fund (max 8%), medical, accident & life insurance, premium rice, training & development opportunities, annual vacation (Max. 18 days), staff outing, loan, etc.
Applicants should submit a full CV together with University transcript and current & expected salary
Human Resources Department
116/3 Soi Thiantalay 24,
Bangkhunthian-Chaitalay Road, Thakam,
Bangkhunthian, Bangkok, 10150
Tel : 02-819-9555 Ext. 542 Fax : 02-819-9599