Sr. Digital Marketing Section Manager
Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220310
- Lead thinking on digital platforms and channels for KFC Brand, as well plan and develop digital direction to improve brand and customer experience.
- Manage owned assets and channels to increase brand voice and engagement, as well drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work with marketing, brand, creative and PR leads to create integrated work and strong campaign by exploring new digital communications platform with innovation trends and technology.
- Work with agency to create effective dashboard that track, monitor, provide informative and real time digital analysis to maximize communications impact of brand/digital campaign.
- Leverage tools to access data for business intelligence and improve overall efficiency, including identify customer/segment needs to enhance brand positioning and image.
- Develop management report for digital brand campaign performance and strategic recommendation.
- Identify strategic partners for digital marketing communications improvement.
- Work with media agency to develop plans that exploits paid, earned, owned media channels and partnerships, with a focus on quality at minimal cost to deliver highly engaging and successful campaign strategies.
- Analyze digital campaign and media across campaign, and review performance.
- Support CRM to create effective digital idea based on customer data and analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Thai male/female, with age not above 39 years old.
- Have 5-8 years of experience in all Internet things; digital technology & platform, digital communications, digital marketing or a combination of these fields, preferably with large consumer brand developing campaigns or comparable experience with a leading digital agency.
- Good English understanding and written, good communicates and presentation skill, can do attitude, comfortable leading cross-divisional team meetings with conflicting business requirements and goals to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying priority with parallel and converging timeliness.
- A passion to discovering and implementing innovative digital marketing programs, knowledge of the latest internet/digital trends, technology, and media innovation.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making.
- Solid understanding and experience of digital advertising across multiple platforms and partially technical background related to digital projects.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or “Yum! Thailand” is an affiliate of Yum! Restaurants International and Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Ky., USA. Yum! Brands, Inc., is the world's largest restaurant company managing KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell with nearly 38,000 restaurants in over 120 countries and territories. The word “Yum!” was chosen because it conveys the essence of our business and service ethic, which is to give customers, whether in Thailand or anywhere else on earth, the most delicious dining experience, and to put a smile on their faces.
Yum! Thailand owns, manages and awards franchise licenses to the KFC and Pizza Hut quick-service restaurant chains in Thailand, and has been operating KFC in Thailand for 20 years. Formerly, the company was namedTricon International (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and has changed to Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. since 2002 until today.
Nowadays, Yum! Thailand is the leading quick-service restaurant company in Thailand. KFC and Pizza Hutoperate more than 500 stores covering 74 provinces across Thailand and employing more than 14,000 associates. Yum! Thailand is an organization which emphasizes on developing staff with happiness and quality living, ultimately resulting in excellent service to customers. Also, we have the innovative intention to invent new products, and develop merchandise and service for the true benefits of Thai consumers.