Sr.Accountant (CAPEX, financial model, NPV, USGAAP) 70 K/Chonburi
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249010
• Experience doing CAPEX, financial model, NPV, etc • USGAAP • Analysis mind • Problem solving skill • Excel expert • SAP • Good-Very Good English skills • MNC
- Responsible for month end closing, preparation of financial & management reports to be produced in timely, accurate & complete manner.
- Ensure compliance of statutory reporting requirements, group accounting policies and any generally accepted accounting policies.
- Preparing budget, rolling financial forecasting
- Oversees all the accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare financial data required for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting purposes.
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Working closely with operations, auditors, tax agent and authorities.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, analysis and forecasting activities as required
- Oversee and control CAPEX
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience in GL accounting /Cost accounting
- Solid background in accounting policies, costing, taxation and US GAAP conversion would be an advantage
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good command of English and computer literacy (SAP would be Advantage)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.