SQA Assistant Manager/Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196572
- Male or Female, Age 30-40 years
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Machanical, Electrical Engineer or related field
- 5+ years experience in similar position from multinational organization
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skill in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working at Liberty Building, Silom, BKK Other Requirements :-
Quality Standard / Manual , ISO 16949 System ,ISO 14001
Job Description :-
- Confirm, check and approve documents from suppliers
– Inspection Standard, Control Plan, Process/Engineering Change Request, Concession Request and others
- Process/System Audit, follow up CAR(8D)
- Approve PPAP from suppliers - Approve PSW for local parts and ask PSW for KD parts
- Distribute and implement customer requirements to suppliers
- APQP activities and distribute information to suppliers and internal of company
- Request SoC report for local parts and KD parts.
- Improvement of supplier quality1. Supplier Quality certificate control / Envilonment certificate control
- Process audit/System audit/support customer audit
- Supplier Profitability Improvement (SPI)
- Quality report to RB worldwide
- Supplier performance report(Quality/logistic)
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 038-757420 ext.401 or 086-548-9494
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai – Sr. Consultant
Company website: www.manpower.th.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.
More Jobs from this employer
Credit Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่สินเชื่อ (ประจำต่างจังหวัด)/1. ภาคอีสาน: 2. ภาคเหนือ: 3. ภาคกลาง: