Specialist, Regulatory & Investigation
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219757
Employer Ref. update2015
- Identify and escalate risk concerns related to HR standards and compliance with all Governance matter and labour laws and regulations
- Assure that compliance and HR internal audit tracking systems are maintained and operating efficiently
- Review reports, processes, and systems to identify problems; Interpret and communicate compliance policies, data trend and issues; make recommendations for action plans
- Handle employee handbook training for managers and staff in various departments on procedures and policy standards
- Update all labour laws and labour situation in Thailand
- Proactively provide guidance to staff in management level regarding HR practices, policies and labour law
- Manage and develop end-to-end of Employee Relations process and prepare report by compiling data of labour cases
- Coach, counsel, and guide management on the execution of positive disciplinary action processes and partner with managers to resolve complex employee relations issues including termination of employment (following HR management approval)
- Handle investigation process and provide effective conflict resolution
Key shared Accountabilities:
- Work with all departments in PPT1 & PPT2 to provide the general support when required
- Work with all stakeholders and welfare committee to create activities for employees
- Work with internal communications team to communicate all activities to employee and global HR team as required
- Collaborate with line manager and other professionals, in preparing and presenting cases for litigation or administration
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Political Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial relations & HR compliance
- Solid experience in ER & GA from manufacturing environment.
- Have a good knowledge of Thai labour law.
- Experience in creating and initiating activity for engaging and retaining employees
- Strong leadership and familiar with investigation process
- Good in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge in sophisticated HR trend
- Good command of English
Apply to: http://pptcareers.com/
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
88 Soi Sukhapiban2 Soi31 , Kweang Dokmai, Khet Praves, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02 7287200, 02 7270250-2 Fax: 027287250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).