Specialist, Production Planning Excellence
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257234
- Initiate the ideas and execute or facilitate the planning development projects to finish the projects within timeline, budget and defined criteria.
- Involve in planning operations related matters in order to solve the issues and align the process with the inventory policy and planning template and policy
- Support activities to achieve department KPI.
- Support Planning Development Manager on the key projects. Participate in workshops and meeting, assist in organizing and facilitating meetings, provide feedback and engage in discussions on possible solutions. And Support the team on ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field is required.
- More than 2 years of experience in related field
- Strong knowledge and experienced in Production Planning and scheduling
- Knowledge in ERP or APS system
- Preferable knowledge of project management
- Preferable knowledge in VBA, Ms. Access, or other Business Intelligence tool
- Strong business ethics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Ability to focus on detail as well as the big picture
- Well organized, systematic and comprehensive approach
- Fluent in Thai and capable in English; talking and writing
- Ability to work independent and self-driven
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).