Specialist, Product Innovation Prototyping
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213739
- Provide rubber moulding, wax injection, investment, and casting of product innovation’s prototype
- Collect data and provide report of responsible tasks
- Coordinate with internal and external organisation with regards to responsible tasks
- Diploma in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experiences in rubber moulding, wax injection, investment, and casting processes of jewellery
- Strong knowledge and skills in rubber moulding, wax injection, investment, and casting processes of jewellery
- Knowledge in jewellery manufacturing process
- Creative thinking
- Fair English communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).