Specialist, Product Drawing
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237217
- Create technical drawing of existing and new spare parts to support product development team
- Create Work Drawing Master (WDM) to control exisiting and new product master development, and to support goldsmith and product development team
- Coordinate with engineers from related divisions on detail of drawing to ensure the quality and correctness
- Improve and develop technical drawing and WDM to align with objective for production line
- Graduate bechelor degree in industrial, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years in technical drawing and reviewing on both 2D and 3D
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Solid Work, or Draft Side and Photoshop
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).