Specialist, Process Engineer
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247893
To study, analyze and improve production process to be more efficiency by apply Lean process; including following result of improvement and identify problems which for solving weak point
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Improve and develop production process following by target and time line
- Systematical production improvement correctly following by principles which be effective and measurable
- Study, understand and deep analyze production process which for solving problems or weak point which effected to production in term of quality, quantity and time
- Searching for improvement and development approaches which comply with company target and vision
- Follow up and measure after improvement; and issue report for summary result of improvement
- Asking for suggestion or comment from production which for improve production process
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering fileds or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in production line or process improvement; background in Jewellry industry will be advantage
- Have experiences to apply Lean, Six Sigma concept, or improvement techniques or other related techniques will be preferable
- Good leadership skill and have project management skill with good communication skill
- Strenght forward, energetic and proactive person
- Good English communication skill in Speaking , Reading, Writing and Listening
- Good knowledge in Lean and Six Sigma
- Able to work under pressure with a limited time line
Please prepare your resume as WORD format
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).