Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242504
Specialist, HRIS Project Implementation
HR computerized systems
- Implement E-HR applications/HR computerized systems together with IT application and operation team
- HR system administration by tracking, monitoring, auditing and maintaining all related employee data accuracy and integrity in the HRIS system/database and assure that information extracted from the system is available upon request
- Analyse HR processes/advise continuous improvements, oversee the specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports and procedures
- Support data integration of different HR functions
- Investigate problems/develop detailed suggestions for resolution of issues
- Query and develop reports and statistic data to support of HROD task
- Analyse HROD statistical data and develop HRIS report to support the management decision-making and requirement
HRIS implementation & support
- Support in the preparation of proposal to develop new systems / or operation changes Initiate HRIS project for improving HROD process and work closely with HROD aligned with the Global HR
- Handle project management by working with IT and project team from start up till go-live including training to new users
- HRIS security control, configuration and customization to serve HR business requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, IT, Statistics, HROD or related field
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Experience from manufacturing company is an advantage
- Logical thinking and attention to detail
- People skill and service mind
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and expert in Microsoft Excel
- Attend to details and discretion with confidential data
- Able to handle pressure and multiple tasks
- Good communication skills in Thai & English both of spoken & written
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).