Specialist, Front End
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252642
- Research and gather information on jewellery manufacturing process or information required for project to design experiment that is in line with corporate's strategies
- Provide support and follow up the performance of team member to ensure the achievement of project’s objectives
- Compile raw data and prepare the results to present to the superior and relevant departments.
- Contact, co-ordinate with both external and internal organisation to implement the project according to the timeline
- Provide guidance or recommendation related to the determined plan to team member
- Senior High School, High Vocational Certificate or related field. / Bachelor’s or Master degree in Metallurgical, Material Engineering, Material Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in jewellery manufacturing / Minimum 1 year of work experience in Material Engineering
- Technical jewellery processing / Knowledge of material science such as metal, ceramic, polymer and others in term of jewellery processing
- Work experience on machine, jewellery machine such as casting machine, burnout oven, investment mixing machine, wax injection machine and rubber mould machine etc.
- Microsoft Windows and other related software/tools
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).