Specialist, Body Shop Program
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223863
Job ID: 25414BR
Skill Team: Marketing, Sales & Services
No. of vacancy: 1
Manage and Lead sustaining Ford Body Shop Programs for all ASEAN markets
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage and Lead program implementation to accredit and re-accredit the Asia Pacific retail excellence program – Body Shop Quality Care. Ensuring the yearly objectives is met.
• Coach and support implementer / field operation team (Zone Managers) in the scope of work that related to Body Shop program.
o To consult and support dealers in dealer process improvement (Body Shop)
o To ensure that dealerships’ body shop operations are up to Ford standard.
o To ensure that dealerships have enough and well-trained staffs in all functions to fulfill the project requirements.
• Regularly review all programs manual / support material to keep them up to date. Also provide the feedback from the operational team to the regional office.
• Work with the suppliers as well as business partners to provide services and training to their SLA.
• Support the launch and monitor performance on Ford Body Shop technical training program for ASEAN market, ensuring the program is support the profitability of Ford body shop dealers
• Support the launch and monitor performance on Ford Insurance program for ASEAN markets, ensuring the program is support the profitability of Ford body shop dealers.
• Support market rep. in reviewing body shop layout and facility (dealers).
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering. MBA is a plus
• Background of body shop business, aftersales operations. Sales and marketing, business development, PS&L, process improvement are preferable
• Over 5 years of field experience in direct / related business
• Business consulting skill, presentation skill, analytical skill
• Leadership skill, management skill, motivation skill, good-team players
• Required to travel 50-70% nation-wide and across ASEAN markets (extensively Thailand & Vietnam).
Interested applicant s please submits an application form through online application system at
Ford Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resource Department
98 Sathorn Square Office, Tower 11th-12th and 14th unit -1410-12
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ford Thailand
About Ford Thailand