SPECIALIST (PRODUCT MANAGEMENT)
Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358725
- Determines project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and establishes project specifications such as cost, time and sample requirements by analysing customer inputs.
- Responsible for providing primary technical interface to sales and customers for projects. Support customers and product development through creating and maintaining product specifications, documentation, engineering procedures and tooling.
- Drive and support prototype development to support new product development. Support new product launches working with various manufacturing sites, to perform design review, tooling review, process review, etc.
- Communicates project status and results to sales/marketing and/or customers through frequent contact and communication efforts.
- Manages new development activity associated with extending & growing the life of assigned business.
- Support the assigned Sales regions grow sales of Connectors and Cables.
- Maintain effective and timely phone and written communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering or Business administration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electronics/automotive/medical device manufacturing environment in similar jobs requirement. Those with experience in New Product Introduction will have an advantage.
- Language skills - Excellent in spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills – work closely with co-workers(sales, production, quality and material teams) and customers. Communicates and shares information effectively.
- Technical Skills – Ability to understand engineering drawings and BOM, and define product specifications.
- Collaboration - Collaborating and building team with all related function in Molex Thailand, and intercompany. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Analytical – Able to understand complex requirement and simplify them before forwarding information to respective department for processing.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Good time management; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Ability to challenge a cost workup and solve for market pricing and prepare and package quotes/proposals that ensure winning the business
- Advanced knowledge in spreadsheet, databases, and presentation software, SAP knowledge is an advantage
Attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate:
- Petrol Allowance or take Company’s van & Bus Air conditioning routes:
- (MRT) Klongtoey – Central Bangna -Bangna KM. 52
- Suwintawong – Chachoengsao – Bangna KM. 52
- Bangplee – Bangbor – Bangwue- Bangna KM. 52
- Robinson Sriracha – Chonburi- Bangna KM.52
- Napa – Chonburi – Bangna KM. 52
- Bonus and Incentive Payment depend on company's performance.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance Group Insurance.
- Dental Subsidy, Family Bereavement Subsidy
- Housing Loan Service with Government Housing Bank
- Uniforms and Shoes for Manufacturing Staff
- Provident Fund, Service Years Award, Meal Allowance, Annual Physical Check Up, Sport Activity, Birthday Gift
Interested applicants, please send your full resume in English, stating your current remuneration and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Molex (Thailand) Limited
71/4 M. 5, Bangpakong Ind. Park,
Bangna-Trad Rd. (K.M. 52), T. Takarm,
A. Bangpakong, Chachoengsao 24130
Tel: 038-573-020 ext. 151 Fax: 038-573-023
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
About Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
Molex is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, respect, dignity, fairness and free of all forms of discrimination.
Molex Thailand is a subsidiary of Molex Incorporated USA, which is a global manufacturer of electronic components, including electronic interconnection products and systems, switches and integrated products.
We are an ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001& OHSAS 18001 certified company
Our operation serves original equipment manufacturers and local companies in industries that include automotive, computer, consumer, business equipment and telecommunications.