Special Service Coordinator
TNT Express Worldwide (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001342967
Employer Ref. update2015*
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
To differentiate TNT’s service offering by providing friendly and professional backend support to ensure internal and external customers’ enquiries are handled accordingly with accurate information provided based on their needs.
Revenue Generation & Retention
- Supports the Quote Desk frontline team in converting quotes to bookings by utilising available resources to identify special services solutions with the aim of maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Complies with special services commercial processes and guidelines.
Transaction and Complaint Handling
To provide the customer with suitable solutions relating to problem shipments or complaints, to satisfy their needs, and to maintain and enhance their loyalty to TNT.
- Develops and executes one-off solutions and services and liaising with internal department where required to meet customers’ needs
- Proactively checks for any potential or actual special service shipment failures, both import and export
- Research problem shipment or complaint information and initiate service recovery actions where required, in line with customer expectations and company policies.
- Provides regular updates to the customer in line with the agreed call back times and preferred communication channel (aligned with agreed Service Level Agreement specifics).
- Verifies customer requirements and agrees on suitable solution.
- Record and complete accurate complaint case files.
- Complies with all relevant policies and procedures.
To ensure transactional information and system entries are recorded in an accurate, complete and timely manner to facilitate:
- 100% accurate billing administration for all services provided including spot rate and Special services shipments
- correct internal company recharging
- correct and complete consignment collection and delivery
- the generation and analysis of data in support of root cause analysis and management decision on the implementation of the Special Services strategy
To ensure smooth internal communication that follows set processes and channels, in order to provide timely and accurate information to customers.
- Complies with the Request for Information and Escalation Policy
- Formulates written communication requests providing accurate, complete and professional information detailing the specific requirements from the recipient.
- Follows up within the agreed times frame until an appropriate response has been received.
- Responds to all received information requests in a timely, complete and professional manner.
- Provides timely, complete and professional responses to customers.
At anytime and anywhere perform the activities and display the behaviours that are designed to deliver a distinctive high level of Customer Experience and satisfaction (Net Promoter Score). These activities and behaviours are highlighted in the "Understands and delights customers" core competency and in any additional Customer Experience behavioural guideline applicable to the role.
For this position, interested applicants can apply directly by click "Apply Now"
Please send your detailed resume in English indicating position and expected salary with recent photo to Recruitment Section at the address below.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thai Summit Tower, 1768 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320 (MRT: Petchburi station - Exit 1)
Contact: Khun Chayanee Duangtakum
Tel. 081-5647952, 02-2576313
Website : www.tnt.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TNT Express Worldwide (Thailand) Ltd.
About TNT Express Worldwide (Thailand) Ltd.
( No Description )