Spec-In Engineer (Staff/Assistant Manager) (System Air-Conditioner)
LG Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243423
Role & Responsibilities:
- Cooling load design, calculation and selection LG's HVAC product.
- Take the project budget and quotation to key account.
- Support Sales team and key accounts in technical term.
- Visit customer to presentation for LG's HVAC product.
- Take care key account and meeting with them.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Male or Female, contact and make relationship with 6 key accounts (Developers, Dealers, Architectures designers, MEP designer, EPCM consultant, EPC contractor).
- 2-5years experience in HVAC system design, and VRV system is preferred.
- Good in HVAC technical skill and solve problem skill.
- Good in presentation skill, Good relationship and Good attitude.
- To have the idea and create in develop 6 key accounts for LG to be their business partner.
The company offers attractive remuneration package.
Interested applicants please submit your application in English and provide complete details of qualifications and expected salaries, together with a recent photo to:
Website : th.lge.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LG Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About LG Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
To grow as the Best Global Company of the 21st century, LG Electronics needs active people who have ability to aggressively tackle new challenges. A vibrant and creative organization can only be created through the harmony of diverse personalities. We need a team player that knows how to achieve the growth while respecting other member individual characters and knows that success is achieved by team working together for the same objective and vision. Welcome to LG members.